About Me

My photo
Father, husband and currently in-between jobs. Just relocated to Michigan from Nebraska and am on the hunt for work! These are my musings about life so far and what I've done.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Letter of Intent

Once you read this... I'll be gone. Lol, just kidding. No, it's not like that. I'll probably be in the kitchen, snacking out of the refrigerator as I usually am. *grins*

So anyways, for those that don't know me very well, I'm Curtis. I'm very upbeat and happy most of the time. I love making people laugh and encouraging others. There's also a serious side to me. I like thinking about life and digging into issues. I have the pleasure of being related to several people. They are my spiritual family and I haven't even met a lot of them. But you know what? That's ok, because I will meet them all one day in Heaven. This blog is yet another place that I will use to connect with friends and, hopefully, new people.

Give me a shout if you know me. If you don't know me, feel free to leave a comment anyways! I'd love to get to know you!

Grace and peace be with you
~Curtis~

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey curtis,
I am very glad to be your first comment! I will defintly be looking your blog up often!
Hey and bye the way, Thank you :)
See you later bro,
Jessica

Jessica said...

Hey Curtis I updated. I think you will like this one. Hey when are you gonna give updates? LOL
Have a good day Bro,
Your Sister in Christ,
Jessica