About Me

My photo
Father, husband and currently in-between jobs. Just relocated to Michigan from Nebraska and am on the hunt for work! These are my musings about life so far and what I've done.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I fell when I tried to carry on without You...

I'm just a little tired...

Tired of being angry,...

....getting upset over small things...

...and saying things that I know I'll regret because I said them in anger and haste...

Tired of shoving my foot in my mouth because I didn't think before I hit 'send.'...

*Blah*

~Curtis~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we try to live our lives in our own strength it always leads to falling. Thankfully we have a God who is in the business of restoration.

I hope your iFast helps! Just remember that God is faithful and is always there when you need Him. (not to mention He's also always there when you'd rather Him not be).

Have a blessed week!

Curtis said...

Yea, I struggle a lot with doing things my own way and in my own strength. I guess everyone does, lol...

Yay! Well, I'm back. I know I wasn't gone for long, but even a day or two off was very refreshing. Haha, yea. It's a comfort and a reminder of the constant accountability. But it just goes to show that our God is able and willing to guard that which we've been entrusted with until that Day. :-)

Same to you! God bless,
~Curtis~