About Me

My photo
Father, husband and currently in-between jobs. Just relocated to Michigan from Nebraska and am on the hunt for work! These are my musings about life so far and what I've done.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

What do you think when you look into their eyes?



Can't you hear their cries? They're desperate for the Truth. Many of them have nothing left to lose.

John 4.35 "Do you not say, 'There are yet four months, then comes the harvest'? Look, I tell you, lift up your eyes, and see that the fields are white for harvest."



They sing about it in their songs; they play it out in their movies. Redemption is as close as a word (Romans 10.17).

Acts 17.23 "For as I passed along and observed the objects of your worship, I found also an altar with this inscription, 'To the unknown god.' What therefore you worship as unknown, this I proclaim to you."

Answer the call to the harvest. The Gospel will fall like rain on a land that is dry and parched. Proclaim what was formerly unknown, but sought after.

Grace and peace be with you,
~Curtis~

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Man I have no sound on this computer!!! lappy's battery died so I am using a house spare. I will watch this when I revive Lappy.
God Bless Bro!!
Jessica

Swan said...

LOLOL! I didn't even have to play that second video to know what it was! I took one glance and...
"EEEEEKKKKKK! LINKIN PARK!!!"
*Gasp*
Thanx 4 posting that tho! ur the best! = )

BTW
Sam called yesterday, and he says Hi = D

Curtis said...

Ack! Jess!! You make me sad! *grins*

Lol, figured that you'd be singing along to all the words, Tori. Probably my second favorite song is Leave Out All The Rest. That song just does something to me. Yea. Lol.

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Saaaaaam!

*grins*

Don't. Say. A word. ;-)

Love y'alls!
~Curtis~

Jessica said...

Well its not my fault!! My siter stole the cord blame her lol!!

Swan said...

*psst...hey, check out my new post* = D