About Me

My photo
Father, husband and currently in-between jobs. Just relocated to Michigan from Nebraska and am on the hunt for work! These are my musings about life so far and what I've done.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Breaking Outside

*This is a short poem I just wrote today. It can be a conclusion of sorts to "Again", I suppose.*

I'm breaking outside myself
reaching out to help you
turns out all that was between us
was always me
I'm breaking outside myself
reaching out to help you
I was blind to your hurt by fear
and my insecurity
(so now I'm) breaking outside of me

~Curtis~

6 comments:

Swan said...

...*gives the penance stare*
Lol! This poem sounds familiar for some reason. Thanx 4 posting it!!! = ]

Jessica said...

What an amazing poem Curtis!! Bravo! It is very passionate and meaning full.
But I have to ask what is with all this seriousness? Not that I don't like it but it is starting to creep me out lol.
Jk Bro, You are amazing.
Happy Holidays!!
Jessica

Curtis said...

Well, God's been moving fast and furious in my life, so that's why my blogs have taken a turn for the serious, lol. Take it as a good sign! Lol.

And it's not "Happy Holidays", you silly goose. It's "Merry Christmas"!! Don't be getting politically correct on me here Jess, lol.

~Curtis~

Jessica said...

Well God is good all the time and All the time God is good.

And By Happy Holidays I was including New years eve, New years day, Christmas Eve, as well as Christmas. Not to mention those other oh so important holidays like ummm... Wear Brown Shoes Day- December 4th, Night of the Radishes - December 23rd, and the very important Boxing Day - December 26th, so there!
But if you would prefer, Merry CHRISTmas Bro!!
Jessica

Swan said...

Hey Dude!!! Merry Christmas! Hope you had a nice one, lol. = ]

Jessica said...

Merry Christmas Bro!! Hope its the best!
God Bless!
Jessica