About Me

My photo
Father, husband and currently in-between jobs. Just relocated to Michigan from Nebraska and am on the hunt for work! These are my musings about life so far and what I've done.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I will most gladly spend and be spent for your souls.

'Ello world! It's me again, attempting to keep my blog alive with a desperately-needed update. Life has been... beautiful. There's a peace around me that I can't explain. I've been getting back to more regular prayer times. Maybe that's a part of it. If you ever need me to pray for you guys about anything, just let me know. I used to be more available to prayer requests and since I really miss that, I've decided to return to ministering to my friends. Some of y'all are in my prayers constantly and God is continuing to lay people on my heart. So just leave me a comment or an e-mail if you're just having a rough time with something and I'll count it as an honor to lift you up before the Lord.

I know this isn't a random or a funny blog, but hopefully the Spirit will move me a little later.

I love you all! I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you.

~Curtis~

PS. The title of my blog is from 2 Corinthians 12.15. I've decided to make it my new favorite verse.

4 comments:

Swan said...

Thanx you Curtis, that's really sweet!
And I actually do have a small request...It's for Sam really.
He's having sort of a rough time lately, and I was hoping you could help...

Curtis said...

Sure! You know I'd do anything for you and Sam. Shoot me an e-mail or something and fill me in.

Jessica said...

I would rather not post why publicly lol but I am feeling a little freaked at the moment. I was talking to someone about something kind of scary and personal and now I am a little out of it. Just send me some reassurance and love Bro.
You are always in my prayers,
Your sister forever,
Jessica

Jessica said...

Send me a smile friend because I feel like crying.