About Me

My photo
Father, husband and currently in-between jobs. Just relocated to Michigan from Nebraska and am on the hunt for work! These are my musings about life so far and what I've done.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

*Edit*

Ok y'alls. I've decided to pull that post I had up about the radio station. My mom and I agreed that if someone who didn't know me as well read it that they might get some wrong ideas about me, lol.
The world just wasn't ready for that one, in general. I think the humor was a little too dark anyway. Hopefully I'll be getting another post out with some good solid humor in it to make up for that one.

:-)

Tty'alls latah!
~Curtis~

4 comments:

Jessica said...

It was a little dark but I know you at least and I know that you were just having fun! I think it was a very wise decision though and it was very respectful of you to talk to and listen to the advice of your mother.
Good example Curtis!
Hope you post something soon!
Your sister in Christ,
Jessica

Nikki Moore said...

aah, shoot...and just when i was coming to read it. :) oh well.

Curtis said...

Lol, if you want to read it, I can e-mail it to you. I still have it on a notepad. I will let you know though, it is kinda weird.

Jessica said...

It was funny though. Definitely send it to her, we are your friends, we can handle your weirdness lol.